Saturday, June 20, 2009

Build it and they will come.

We're now officially presenting to you in 3D! Well, the frame began to hoist its way up mid week. We can't believe what's been done in such a short space of time since starting on site. Our online information building page says the frame is due for completion by the end of the month, but we wouldn't be surprised if it's sooner.

I think I've got the photo text thing happening now, but it's a little tedious my way (Ben I think I need a crash course in html, that'd be much more efficient).















There she is, the new kid on the block.
















Our ready to go window frames outside our garage.















Standing in the dining/lounge facing the front of the house and the kitchen.




















The view down the entrance hallway.



















From the side of the outdoor room, looking up our entertaining side to the servery in the butlers pantry (ooh la la).




















A corner of our outdoor room.

No comments:

Post a Comment